Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default How To Read A Smashed Hard Drive

On Sunday, January 26, 2014 3:09:29 PM UTC-8, Terry Coombs wrote:
Larry Jaques wrote:

On Sun, 26 Jan 2014 09:08:38 -0600, "Terry Coombs"

wrote:

jon_banquer wrote:

nothing of any consequence

**** off and die

Exactly. I wish people would all just plonk him and forget him.

He's back in the bozobin , this is the first time he's posted since I

wiped this comp and reinstalled the OS . I don't think he likes me very much

Snag

I'm always magically popping out of your kill file, Coombs. You continue to make every excuse known to man for why this keeps happening over and over and over.

It's clear I own you. :)