Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Sometimes we're just a genius...

Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 1/25/2014 8:42 PM, Mike Marlow wrote:
...and sometimes we're not.

I was noodling around on the net tonight looking for ideas or
replacement edge protectors for my chisels, because more than one of
mine have disappeared. I found all kinds of ideas that had varying
degrees of interest for me and then I stumbled onto this piece of
absolute genius. This one fellow suggested cutting strips of above
ground swimming pool liner to the needed width for the chisel in
question. Absolute brilliance, I realized. Clearly genius! Then I
saw who posted this - years and years ago.... me...

My neighbor does not think it is such a brilliant idea. My chisels are
well protected, but his pool leaks.

Ooops - meant to say the plastic clips that hold the liner to the wall.

--

-Mike-