Posted to rec.woodworking

Default eWoodShop - Bath Remodel 2014

Leon wrote:
On 1/25/2014 8:47 PM, Mike Marlow wrote:
wrote:

Wait... WHAT? It has a butt heater, too? No kidding? How cold can
a plastic seat get?

Ummmmmm... in the climates further north than your agreeable climate
- VERY freakin' cold. It's always best to be the second person to
sit on the seat - if you don't wait too long after the first person.
Do you have any idea at all what -25F translates to in terms of
toilet seat temperature at 5:00AM?

No, and I seriously doubt that your indoor toilet is anywhere near
-25F degrees either, regardless of what time it is.

Of course - but when it's that cold outside, it's too cold inside! You
southerners don't realize the impact of low outside temps on the living
conditions inside the house. Yer butt can say "WOW" on those cold mornings!

I surely would not sit on the hood of my truck butt naked on August 31
at 3 PM and I suspect you don't do the same during the dead of
winter. ;~)

Well - there are those guys who say "Hey hold my beer... watch this...". We
have them around here too...

--

-Mike-