Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon[_7_] Leon[_7_] is offline

Default eWoodShop - Bath Remodel 2014

On 1/25/2014 8:47 PM, Mike Marlow wrote:
wrote:

Wait... WHAT? It has a butt heater, too? No kidding? How cold can
a plastic seat get?

Ummmmmm... in the climates further north than your agreeable climate - VERY
freakin' cold. It's always best to be the second person to sit on the
seat - if you don't wait too long after the first person. Do you have any
idea at all what -25F translates to in terms of toilet seat temperature at
5:00AM?

No, and I seriously doubt that your indoor toilet is anywhere near -25F
degrees either, regardless of what time it is.

By the same token in the south I too have no idea what 108F degree
translates to in terms of indoor toilet seat temperatures.

I surely would not sit on the hood of my truck butt naked on August 31
at 3 PM and I suspect you don't do the same during the dead of winter. ;~)

No kidding... a heated seat. I had heard of them but never actually
knew of someone installing one.

Heated seat - I just let the better half use it first. Feels just perfect
after she gets off.