Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
robobass robobass is offline

Default Stupid idea for lathe attachment

I recognize that name. Welcome back!

... Only those who are willing to keep a really active

killfile. The political junk from trolls has been chasing off most of

the better regulars.

Don,
Yeah, it's too bad what has happened to this forum. I started reading it in the late '90's when I had just started up a commercial art shop and knew very little about machinery (not that I'm an expert now!). RCM was incredibly valuable to me then. It was almost like having a team of veteran machinists dropping by for an hour every evening, looking over my operation, and offering tips and criticism. Now you have to really scroll to find anything remotely on topic. All good things... It's encouraging at least that this thread turned out to have been worth something. Now that I'm back in the game I'll start checking in here again.