Chip Olson

Default Panel Saw seen beating crap out of Table Saw

On Fri, 23 Jul 2004 13:52:38 +0000, Mike Marlow wrote:

Oh bull! Everyone knows a fire extinguisher is not a single task device.
Hell - it can be used as an excellent rolling pin, [...]

Indeed, I used my fire extinguisher as a rolling pin this very evening
(my actual rolling pin is packed in a box because I'm moving). Wrapped it
in aluminum foil first, though.

That ought to put me into the Misuse Of Tools Hall Of Fame (if I hadn't
already made it there by using Vice-Grips to stir paint once when I was
9). Worked OK, but was a pain to use because the handle and nozzle
protrude out past the radius of the body.

--
-Chip Olson. | ceo2 at thsi dot org | remove the 2 to reply