J T

Default Test

Sat, Jul 24, 2004, 1:02am (EDT+4)
(Henry=A0E=A0Schaffer) says:
snip Sometimes posts get lost or delayed and the re-post appears
before the original. snip

True. My posts usually come up, withing 15 minutes. One or two
took at least a day to show up. But, I've found that most people who
"can't find" their post, just stopped looking after the first 100-200
post, and reost, when they original post may already be in the 300-440
range, or even more, within a very short time after posting. This
happens when someone replies to a long thread. When that response comes
up, the whole thread goes to the head of the line.

JOAT
Expensive tennis shoes won't cure a sore toe.
- Bazooka Joe