Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default How To Read A Smashed Hard Drive

On Sunday, January 26, 2014 6:21:00 AM UTC-8, Lloyd E. Sponenburgh wrote:
A non-person of no consequence wrote:

You're also a ****ing moron if you believe iggy is some kind a

computer expert.

Actually, anyone who'd refer to deallocating buffer space after a run

(rather than hoping the OS would just 'handle it') as "being a nice guy"

has got to have SOME experience writing serious software in "C". Expert?

I dunno. Capable, yes, or at least attentive, clearly.

Lloyd

"A non-person of no consequence wrote:"

People don't respond to a "non-person of no consequence" they just ignore them, Loud.

That you and many others can't ignore me speaks volumes about what I have to say.

You're dead to me. :)