Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Stupid idea for lathe attachment

On Sun, 26 Jan 2014 01:13:17 -0800 (PST),
wrote:

I dunno about putting the dust exhaust 6" away from the unprotected

intake vent, though.

Wasn't much choice. I just don't run them both at the same time. There is a filter in there, of course.

Oh! I didn't think the intake was powered. It looked like a plain air
exchange tube and I couldn' see a filter element in there.

--
I have the consolation of having added nothing to my private fortune during
my public service, and of retiring with hands clean as they are empty.

Too bad -none- of the current CONgresscritters are willing to do that. -LJ