Posted to rec.woodworking
[email protected] athiker@wind.net is offline

Default The carved tree

On Sat, 25 Jan 2014 19:19:29 -0800 (PST), "
wrote:

.... The alt.crafts.woodturning group is pretty inactive. Does anybody
else know a site where I might learn enough to get started.

Where do you live? There are good woodturning clubs all over the country - and, most likely, there's one near you.

I live in AL and out in the country -if there is such a thing these
days- but based on your suggestion I did a Goggle search and found
some clubs within 50 miles that might work. Long drive but better than
killing time in the house in the winter.

Thanks.