Posted to alt.home.repair
SteveF[_2_] SteveF[_2_] is offline

Default OT. OK All You Junk Science Worshipers

On 1/25/2014 1:08 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
On 1/24/2014 6:13 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
I predict this one is going to be in the running for the kooks and
nuts prize. A scholarly note, and combines with a good shot of "put
the old boy in his place". Good display of liberal think.

U R just a Climate Change racist! o_O

TDD

Well, now the truth is known. I have a real
prejudice against cold people. Can't help it.

You are the reason hell is going to freeze over!