Posted to alt.home.repair
SteveF[_2_] SteveF[_2_] is offline

Default OT. OK All You Junk Science Worshipers

On 1/25/2014 12:16 PM, Harry K wrote:
On Friday, January 24, 2014 4:43:15 PM UTC-8, Terry Coombs wrote:

Yep. Heating with wood is carbon neutral in the long run as all wood will _eventually_ rot and release its carbon. In the short term? Not so much. I have been heating with wood since 1976 and over that time all the trees I have burned would not have rotted if left alone.

Harry K

Depending on the type of tree, I presume? I grew up in a Forrest
and small trees were gone rather quickly. Tasty things for the
insects and such.