Posted to rec.woodworking
woodchucker[_3_] woodchucker[_3_] is offline

Default Sometimes we're just a genius...

On 1/25/2014 8:42 PM, Mike Marlow wrote:
...and sometimes we're not.

I was noodling around on the net tonight looking for ideas or replacement
edge protectors for my chisels, because more than one of mine have
disappeared. I found all kinds of ideas that had varying degrees of
interest for me and then I stumbled onto this piece of absolute genius.
This one fellow suggested cutting strips of above ground swimming pool liner
to the needed width for the chisel in question. Absolute brilliance, I
realized. Clearly genius! Then I saw who posted this - years and years
ago.... me...

`And sometimes we're not.
I have had a rough day.

I just cut the wrong side of something.
I f'd up a drawer front too today.
I couldn't figure out sketchup to do a dust bin for the saw.
Then I had a brain fart while calculating the angles, and sizes...

Glad that you're a genius... I was a half wit today.

--
Jeff