Henry E Schaffer

Default Test

In article ,
Jerry McCaffrey wrote:
So I posted a question about pricing and usefulness of an old Sears &
Roebuck Lathe. I needed some feedback quick before I met with the guy the
next morning. When the message didn't post in a reasonable time I sent a
test which also didn't post quickly (my rinky dink ISP). So I got more

If you had reposted the question about the Lathe - with a note at the
top that it was a repost because you haven't seen your post appear, then
you wouldn't have gotten all this static. Sometimes posts get lost or
delayed and the re-post appears before the original. In such cases the
re-post would actually be useful to you in getting feedback.

--henry schaffer
hes _AT_ ncsu _DOT_ edu