Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT. OK All You Junk Science Worshipers

On 1/24/2014 9:31 AM, dadiOH wrote:
"The Daring Dufas" wrote in
message
Hey Global Warming goofballs, it's 12 frigging degrees here in
Alabamastan at 8:15am and I just heard on the news that there is a
propane shortage in the state because supplies are based on the
average expected need over the past decade of winters. Perhaps the
person responsible for determining the overall needed supplies of
propane for the state is a Global Warming Believer? The lowest
temperature here in Birmingham last year was 21°F. The average
Winter low temperature is 33°F here in Birmingham with a normal
Winter average of 35°F for the whole state. So OK you Global
Warming nut jobs, what is your explanation? Make it good, the more
deranged, the better. o_O

Global climatic change has nothing to do with what your temperature
is today, was yesterday or what the average has been over the last
decade or so.

Just out of curiosity, why do you not consider valid the opinions of
people trained in the science and who base their opinions on years of
study and observstions to which you are not privy?

I spend a lot of time in the privy and a lot of junk science belongs
should be disposed there. ^_^

I was never able to complete my degree in physics but I never lost my
love of science and my skepticism of folks demanding I change my
lifestyle because they believe their assertions and theories are the
correct and only ones that exist. I'm suspect of anything a government
want's to force on me at gunpoint based on some scientific theory. I'm
looking at different sources and trying to take in different opinions
and theories from different scientists who's research funds are not
connected to some government looking to use their scientific theories to
point guns at the population and control their behavior based on the
science from those who take money from them. I'm sorry but the boffins
promoting this Chicken Little approach to Climate Change seem to be
obtaining research funds from suspect sources. Back in the last century,
scientists working for tobacco companies swore that cigarets wouldn't
hurt you. My male bovine droppings detector goes off every time
I hear any of the hysteria over Global Cooling, Warming, Climate Change. o_O

TDD