Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT. OK All You Junk Science Worshipers

On Sat, 25 Jan 2014 06:29:47 -0600, "Terry Coombs"
wrote:

Uncle Buck wrote:
On 01/24/2014 07:43 PM, Terry Coombs wrote:
FIREWOOD , Chris , FIREWOOD .
And just where in hell do you think those trees got that carbon
in the first place ? Damn right I'm going to burn them , and release
that carbon right back to where the tree got it . In the same form
too , as carbon dioxide . And all the surrounding trees will welcome
the breath of fresh air ... Algore can rot in hell , I couldn't care
less what that charlatan says or thinks .

Toss some more methylmercury into the oceans while you're at it...it
adds a nice flavor to the fish.

Carbon dioxide is a natural byproduct of many natural processes , man is
one of the lesser sources - termites make more ! . But mercury , that didn't
get into the water "naturally" . You must be a well-programmed liberal drone
to even attempt to link the two .

Actually, Mercury does "get into the water "naturally"".