Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers.house,misc.consumers

Default Need help / tips for using blowtorch

On 1/25/2014 2:09 PM, Michael Black wrote:
I've heard that hair spray makes a decent
defensive weapon too. Nice flame thrower if you have a cigarette
lighter, unless that's just a movie thing.

The concept makes sense. A flammable spray, so it moves away from the
can and can be lit on fire.

I know someone talked about it back in high school, but I can't remember
if he merely saw it in a movie, or had tried it himself.

Some years ago, a teenager in Aus had seen that
on a movie, perhaps James Bond movie. He found
an Au size critter in the closet of his house,
and decided to try the Bond technique.

I don't remember if the critter died in the
process, but the house got burned to the ground.

--
..
Christopher A. Young