Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT. OK All You Junk Science Worshipers

On Fri, 24 Jan 2014 22:31:56 -0600, The Daring Dufas
wrote:

On 1/24/2014 12:15 PM, Frank wrote:
On 1/24/2014 10:36 AM, Terry Coombs wrote:
Harry K wrote:
On Friday, January 24, 2014 6:39:32 AM UTC-8, Terry Coombs
wrote:
The Daring Dufas wrote:
Hey Global Warming goofballs, it's 12 frigging degrees here
in Alabamastan at 8:15am and I just heard on the news that
there is a propane shortage in the state because supplies are
based on the average expected need over the past decade of
winters. Perhaps the person responsible for determining the
overall needed supplies of propane for the state is a Global
Warming Believer? The lowest temperature here in Birmingham
last year was 21°F. The average Winter low temperature is
33°F here in Birmingham with a normal Winter average of 35°F
for the whole state. So OK you Global Warming nut jobs, what
is your explanation? Make it good, the more deranged, the

I'm interested in that answer too ! It's up to 4° here from an
overnight low of 2° , and this is the second time so far this
year it's gotten this cold - very unusual for this area . I'll
be out in the woods later cutting more firewood - dry stuff ,
from downed trees that haven't rotted away yet . Got a lot of
them , both standing and down , no one's been cutting on this
land for at least 20 years or more .

The answer is simple. You BOTH demonstrated your ignorance of
the difference between weather and climate. Clue: You both
cited current weather as an excuse for your climate denial.

Harry K

I'm not a scientist , but I can observe what's going on . Little
things like cherry-picking data to support a conclusion ,
falsifying data to support your conclusions , etc . And GW
"scientists" have been caught doing both . Follow the money ...

You do not have to be a scientist to make this observation.

This humble chemist has been a global warming skeptic for years.

I'm probably one of the few to have read Al Gore's "Earth in the
Balance" and realize that it was just a political polemic.

The whole issue has become politicized by those that like big
government and can profit from it.

Even if global warming was true, there is not much we can do to stop
it, and there are far more problems on earth that demand more
attention.

Why has the temperature been rising at the same rate as it has for

^ on Mars (?)
Earth? Humm, must be a common cause? o_O

Nasty Martian businesses?