Posted to rec.woodworking

Default eWoodShop - Bath Remodel 2014

On Saturday, January 25, 2014 10:42:36 AM UTC-6, Swingman wrote:

I gotta admit that I kinda wanted to give it a test drive (only in the

interest of QA, or course) but didn't have the necessary urge within the

time allowed.

You should have visited that joint where you and Leon like to go for Mex! That could have started the ball rolling...

What was funny was when we were installing the handicap bars around the

Butt Spa, I sat, fully clothed, on the seat (which automagically opens

when you approach the beast) to judge the correct height of said bars,

and it warmed up the butt end my jeans considerably ... a strange sensation.

Wait... WHAT? It has a butt heater, too? No kidding? How cold can a plastic seat get? Of course, I guess it doesn't have to be that old sometimes to interrupt the initial "flow" of things. Is it 110V, plugged in behind the unit? Does the lid close by itself as well? Inquiring minds need to know.

All that thing needs is a washer nozzle and it would be perfect.

I am impressed it was installable. I don't stray much off the path these days having had to jackhammer up a piece of slab, replace/relocate the lead drain boot/bowl ring for a fancy turbo flush monster in a house. Now I let the client pick out the toilet as I too was assured that the toilet was a "universal fit" to existing dimensions. Nope. Another expensive lesson for yours truly.

No kidding... a heated seat. I had heard of them but never actually knew of someone installing one.

I hope Kathy doesn't find that as an after market install.

Robert