Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
[email protected] lostfrom68jay@yahoo.com is offline

Default Stupid idea for lathe attachment

Just a few more things.

I'm pretty good at managing dust:
http://i389.photobucket.com/albums/o...ps68770c49.jpg
I do quite a bit of polishing work, so it's a priority.

There's no HF or McMaster here. You can however find an amazing amount of stuff on Ebay if you're willing to search hard enough. The three machines you see in the photo were quite inexpensive and have lasted ten years so far. Once you go from a little belt sander to a 12in disc sander, the options from the lower end quickly disappear, and used machinery in general is more expensive and less available than in the States. I paid almost 1600 USD for that lathe. I bet it would fetch a third of that in US.