Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon[_7_] Leon[_7_] is offline

Default eWoodShop - Bath Remodel 2014

On 1/25/2014 2:05 AM, wrote:
On Friday, January 24, 2014 1:42:30 PM UTC-6, Swingman wrote:

SNIP

The above mentioned subs, with the exception of the glass block mason,

have been working with me for a decade or more, so our established

relationships, based on mutual trust and their ability to do it

punctually and right, were the most important element in getting this

job done correctly and in a timely manner.

NICE job. I really like the clean, modern design, too.

I have to say though as I must have been the only one that noticed it... where in the world did you find that toilet. I watched that video about 5 times! Neat stuff!

Robert

I think they found it at the "nothing Under $2,000.00" store. :~)

We have some friends that own on of those contraptions, pretty cool.
But do you really need something else to keep you in there longer? LOL