Jerry McCaffrey

Default Test

So I posted a question about pricing and usefulness of an old Sears &
Roebuck Lathe. I needed some feedback quick before I met with the guy the
next morning. When the message didn't post in a reasonable time I sent a
test which also didn't post quickly (my rinky dink ISP). So I got more
one helpful message I actually received on the lathe. Lathe turned out to be
a cheap tubular piece of crap after I researched all possible Sears lathes
on "Old Woodworking Machinery", but I bought a dust collector (3hp 220V 2
bag system) and am picking up a panel saw on Monday.

As primarily a lurker and low volume poster, I have to start to wonder why I
wade through all the crap & BS on this group. The signal to noise ratio is
poor & getting worse and that's without BAD.

Jerry