Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT. OK All You Junk Science Worshipers

On 1/24/2014 8:34 AM, philo wrote:
Hey Global Warming goofballs, it's 12 frigging degrees here in
Alabamastan at 8:15am and I just heard on the news that there is a
propane shortage in the state because supplies are based on the
average expected need over the past decade of winters. Perhaps the
person responsible for determining the overall needed supplies of
propane for the state is a Global Warming Believer? The lowest
temperature here in Birmingham last year was 21°F. The average
Winter low temperature is 33°F here in Birmingham with a normal
Winter average of 35°F for the whole state. So OK you Global
Warming nut jobs, what is your explanation? Make it good, the more
deranged, the better. o_O

TDD

To validate "climate change" it's useful to look at trends spanning
several hundred years. If so, it appears we are still coming out of
the last ice age.

Global Warming is on the way but there is no /absolute certainty/ the
changes are totally due to human activity. However, since this is a
life or death situation, I think it wise perhaps to err on the side
of caution and NOT ****IN' POLLUTE the planet.

OK, pass a law that prohibits volcanic eruptions which have been on a
rise. A stable climate is actually unusual for our little blue planet.
It only makes good sense not to pollute our environment but there is a
limit when termites produce more greenhouse gas than cow farts and human
activity. It's the 1% elite that the P.L.L.C.F. worship who are leading
their worshipers around by their nose rings and produce more pollution
than anyone with their private jets, limousines and mansions.
Our own Affirmative Action President uses a fleet of huge planes to bop
around the country and the world burning tons of fuel and logging more
air miles than all the other Presidents combined while demanding that
his subjects conserve energy and fuel. Oh yea let the government shut
down power plants while we just pull electrical power out our collective
asses. There has been a slight overall rise in the temperature of our
planet but a Russian scientist, whom the elite save the planet crowd has
ignored, determined that the mean temperature of our neighboring planet
Mars has also experienced the same rise in temperature. The last time I
checked, there were no SUV's or coal fired power plants on on Mars where
most Liberals are from. So the two planets must have one thing in common
that would cause the average temperature to increase.
Hummmm, I wonder what it is? Could it be Al Gore, I know he's from Mars
but I believe he hasn't been back after moving to Earth so there must be
a common cause? o_O

TDD