Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT. OK All You Junk Science Worshipers

On 1/24/2014 7:43 PM, Terry Coombs wrote:
trees that haven't rotted away yet . Got a lot of them , both
standing and down , no one's been cutting on this land for at least
20 years or more .

I hope you're not going to burn them. Think of
all the carbon dioxide you're releasing, and how
that will further damage the planet. What would
Al Gore say?

FIREWOOD , Chris , FIREWOOD .
And just where in hell do you think those trees got that carbon in the
first place ? Damn right I'm going to burn them , and release that carbon
right back to where the tree got it . In the same form too , as carbon
dioxide . And all the surrounding trees will welcome the breath of fresh air
.... Algore can rot in hell , I couldn't care less what that charlatan says
or thinks .

Oh, gracious! I'm just going to have to take a
pill and lay down for a while. That was too much
to handle. Think of the carbon footprint!

--
..
Christopher A. Young