Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT. OK All You Junk Science Worshipers

On 1/24/2014 10:05 AM, Cindy Hamilton wrote:

Look, I know you think Alabamastan is the entire world, but it isn't.
Even though the annual average global temperature has been quite
near a local maximum for several years, the result of that is
more unstable weather patterns, hence in this year's cold winter.

Why would you expect the temperature in any given location to be
strictly linearly increasing? Climate is a complex system,
more complicated than the stock market. Over the last hundred
years the stock market has trended upward, even though individual
stock prices have gone up and down a quite bit. The average world
temperature has exhibited similar behavior.

Cindy Hamilton

I predict this one is going to be in the running
for the kooks and nuts prize. A scholarly note,
and combines with a good shot of "put the old
boy in his place". Good display of liberal think.

--
..
Christopher A. Young