Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT. OK All You Junk Science Worshipers

Hey Global Warming goofballs, it's 12 frigging degrees here in
Alabamastan at 8:15am and I just heard on the news that there is a
propane shortage in the state because supplies are based on the average
expected need over the past decade of winters. Perhaps the person
responsible for determining the overall needed supplies of propane for
the state is a Global Warming Believer? The lowest temperature here in
Birmingham last year was 21°F. The average Winter low temperature is
33°F here in Birmingham with a normal Winter average of 35°F for the
whole state. So OK you Global Warming nut jobs, what is your
explanation? Make it good, the more deranged, the better. o_O

TDD

Only a complete idiot doesn't yet know that it's climate
change, and not global warming. If today is warmer, it's
because of freon in air conditioners. Or, maybe carbon
foot print. If it's colder, that's due to chemicals in spray
cans. In either case, it's all our fault. It means that we
need to tax the rich, stop driving cars, prevent cows from
farting, and stop using air conditioners. Matter of fact,
we've got to stop manufacturing cheimcals, drilling for
petroleum, fracking, or making asphalt roads. We're
killing the planet, and it's all our fault because we
are evil. Everyone get together, we're all going to cry
and then we'll start a movement to ask Al Gore to forgive
us, and sell us carbon offset credits so we can light a
fireplace to help keep warm.

--
..
Christopher A. Young