Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Home insulation failure

On 1/24/2014 9:44 AM, Terry Coombs wrote:

I used 1" foam to skirt our camping trailer , using the same stuff around
the bottom of the new "house" . It'll eventually be covered by stone on the
house , not the camper as construction proceeds , but for now it helps keep
the under-house temps above freezing .

They do sell sheets of foam, or of rigid
fiberglass. That's actually excellent idea.

I was a bit warmer, last night. With cardboard
over the areas which had been frosty. Now, I'm
considering sheet plastic as vapor barrier.

--
..
Christopher A. Young