Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers

Default (OT) Avoid Shopping at Walgreens

On 1/22/2014 7:33 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
On 1/22/2014 7:56 AM, wrote:

Well. I'll just put this as bluntly as I can. I dont want their f#%&ing

Walgreens wont get another cent from me, ever...... I can play their
game in reverse.

I share your point of view. I do have one store
card, a grocery chain who's always treated me
well. But as to the rest, not going to have a
CVS card, or Rite Aid card, or. Wish we could
start a movement.

Who is such a dumbass to give them real information on yourself? I make
up the information I give them including name and address. I never get
any junk mail from them. I use my bankcard and still don't get junk mail
because my bank doesn't share personal information. I've been scrambling
all personal information I've been asked for for many years and our
state drivers license bureau didn't have my real Social Security
number until The Real ID Act was passed into law giving them the
authority to ask for such information. It helps to inform yourself about
who has the right to know your personal information. I did have a
problem one time with proving that I really existed because no credit
bureau had any information on me. ^_^

TDD