Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT. OK All You Junk Science Worshipers

Harry K wrote:
On Friday, January 24, 2014 6:39:32 AM UTC-8, Terry Coombs wrote:
The Daring Dufas wrote:
Hey Global Warming goofballs, it's 12 frigging degrees here in
Alabamastan at 8:15am and I just heard on the news that there is a
propane shortage in the state because supplies are based on the
average expected need over the past decade of winters. Perhaps the
person responsible for determining the overall needed supplies of
propane for the state is a Global Warming Believer? The lowest
temperature here in Birmingham last year was 21°F. The average
Winter low temperature is 33°F here in Birmingham with a normal
Winter average of 35°F for the whole state. So OK you Global
Warming nut jobs, what is your explanation? Make it good, the more
deranged, the

I'm interested in that answer too ! It's up to 4° here from an
overnight low of 2° , and this is the second time so far this year
it's gotten this cold - very unusual for this area . I'll be out in
the woods later cutting more firewood - dry stuff , from downed
trees that haven't rotted away yet . Got a lot of them , both
standing and down , no one's been cutting on this land for at least
20 years or more .

The answer is simple. You BOTH demonstrated your ignorance of the
difference between weather and climate. Clue: You both cited
current weather as an excuse for your climate denial.

Harry K

I'm not a scientist , but I can observe what's going on . Little things
like cherry-picking data to support a conclusion , falsifying data to
support your conclusions , etc . And GW "scientists" have been caught doing
both . Follow the money ...
--
Snag