Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Stupid idea for lathe attachment

"Ivan Vegvary" wrote in message

When I had an art fabrication shop in NY me and my co-workers found
the 12in. disc sander to be one of the most useful tools. I
suppose it depends on what you're doing.

Hey
You wouldn't say "me found the 12in. disc ..." etc. Ergo, don't say
"me and my co-workers found..." etc.
It is "I found", or, "I and my co-workers found", or, "My co-workers
and I found".

You've been watching too much television with bad scripting.

Ivan Vegvary

I found that speaking another language a lot put me in the mindset of
their grammatical patterns in English, so I sounded like Pennsylvania
Dutch. I still sometimes transpose the first two digits of a number
like German, as in "four and twenty blackbirds".

Or maybe he is writing standard Brooklynese.
http://voices.yahoo.com/the-brooklyn...-11440122.html

jsw