Posted to alt.home.repair
Ed Pawlowski Ed Pawlowski is offline

Default Walk-in-tub

On Thu, 23 Jan 2014 21:30:25 -0800 (PST), Harry K
wrote:

Are there any other pitfalls I should be aware of?

Have an ambulance standing by for the heart attack when they tell you the cost.

My sister says they told her $12,000. I find that hard to believe but when the ads start offering $1,000 off you know it is high priced goods.

Harry K

When I asked at the plumbing supply house, they told me the cost of
just the tub starts at about $4500. That is just for the tub, no
installation or plumbing.

I just finished a rather nice bathroom renovation for $10,000
including ceramic tile on most of the walls, dual shower heads, top of
the line real wood vanity.