Posted to alt.home.repair
harry k harry k is offline

Default Walk-in-tub

On Thursday, January 23, 2014 5:09:28 PM UTC-8, Chuck wrote:
I am looking for information on the pros and cons of getting a walk in

tub. I have 3 Companies coming by next week and I need to know what to

look for and what questions to ask. I know that they take a few minutes

to drain and I can live with that.

Are there any other pitfalls I should be aware of?

Have an ambulance standing by for the heart attack when they tell you the cost.

My sister says they told her $12,000. I find that hard to believe but when the ads start offering $1,000 off you know it is high priced goods.

Harry K