Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers
DerbyDad03 DerbyDad03 is offline

Default (OT) Avoid Shopping at Walgreens

Stormin Mormon wrote:
On 1/23/2014 7:40 AM, DerbyDad03 wrote:
1) The article about Walgreens cards is a conversation about a guy, CG,
who is in a store that says "do it the store's way, or get out". Being
the customer, CG would like them to be a bit more easy to use.
2) The lesbian article is a couple of customers who went into a store and
used the force of law to insist "do it the customer's way or we'll bring the law on you".

Don't try to hide your agenda with a lame - and incorrect - association
between the 2 situations.

Show me where Walgreens said "get out". In essence what they said was
"We'll give you a discount if you sign up for our card. If not, you are
free to pay full price."

Care to try again?

You asked me why I posted that, and I told you.
Since I'm the person with the reason, you have
no ability to tell me I'm wrong.

I certainly do have the ability to tell you are wrong. I already did, and
I'll do it again: You are wrong.

You claim that the OP was about Walgreens saying " "do it the store's way,
or get out"."

You are wrong, wrong, wrong. (Just using my God given abilities)

Any reason based on an incorrect statement isn't worth the time it took to
type it.

BTW...you are wrong.

I sensed that
you were arguing, not asking. As such, I'll be
a lot less likely to reply to you in the future.
Knowing what kind of poster you are.

I'll certainly argue about what the OP was about, especially since you were
wrong in claiming that Walgreens told CG to "get out". I've not yet argued
about your reason for making a connections between bakers, lesbians and
Walgreens cards because I haven't yet heard a valid reason.