Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers

Default (OT) Avoid Shopping at Walgreens

In article ,
wrote:
On Wed, 22 Jan 2014 12:25:07 -0800, mike wrote:

On 1/22/2014 4:56 AM, wrote:

Well. I'll just put this as bluntly as I can. I dont want their f#%&ing
card. I dont want or own any credit cards, particularly the "in store
type".

The store offers you a method to save some money.

Not sure it's "saving money". Inflating a price then discounting it
is "saving money"?

Inflating a price is them making money. You getting the discount
is saving money.

You could, of course, pay full price and save nothing. It's a free
country.

Cindy Hamilton