Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers

Default (OT) Avoid Shopping at Walgreens

On 1/23/2014 7:40 AM, DerbyDad03 wrote:
1) The article about Walgreens cards is a conversation about a guy, CG,
who is in a store that says "do it the store's way, or get out". Being
the customer, CG would like them to be a bit more easy to use.
2) The lesbian article is a couple of customers who went into a store and
used the force of law to insist "do it the customer's way or we'll bring the law on you".

Don't try to hide your agenda with a lame - and incorrect - association
between the 2 situations.

Show me where Walgreens said "get out". In essence what they said was
"We'll give you a discount if you sign up for our card. If not, you are
free to pay full price."

Care to try again?

You asked me why I posted that, and I told you.
Since I'm the person with the reason, you have
no ability to tell me I'm wrong. I sensed that
you were arguing, not asking. As such, I'll be
a lot less likely to reply to you in the future.
Knowing what kind of poster you are.

--
..
Christopher A. Young