Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers
DerbyDad03 DerbyDad03 is offline

Default (OT) Avoid Shopping at Walgreens

Stormin Mormon wrote:
On 1/22/2014 11:40 PM, DerbyDad03 wrote:
Stormin Mormon wrote:
On 1/22/2014 9:11 PM, DerbyDad03 wrote:
Stormin Mormon wrote:
You would have more rights if you were lesbian.

http://allenbwest.com/2014/01/bakers...-wedding-cake/

Aparently, lesbian "rights" are more important than
Christian deeply held beliefs.

Wait...help me out... I'm missing the connection between bakers who don't
like lesbians and people who don't want Walgreens cards.

If you are trying to change the subject, what happened to your habit of
screwing up threads by altering the subject line? If you did that, at least
we'd have had a warning that the post contains one of your weird...oh never
mind...it's not worth it.

Doubt my explanation would help, any.

No really, give it a shot. I'm not looking for an explanation related to
gay rights or "Christian deeply held beliefs", I'm simply looking for an
explanation as to why you chose to post a link to that particular article
in a thread about Walgreen's cards.

Really, an explanation would help, any.

1) The article about Walgreens cards is a conversation about a guy, CG,
who is in a store that says "do it the store's way, or get out". Being
the customer, CG would like them to be a bit more easy to use.
2) The lesbian article is a couple of customers who went into a store and
used the force of law to insist "do it the customer's way or we'll bring the law on you".

Don't try to hide your agenda with a lame - and incorrect - association
between the 2 situations.

Show me where Walgreens said "get out". In essence what they said was
"We'll give you a discount if you sign up for our card. If not, you are
free to pay full price."

Care to try again?