Posted to alt.home.repair
gregz gregz is offline

Default (OT) Avoid Shopping at Walgreens

" wrote:
I have several store cards, and I don't get any junk mail from any of
them. I am much more worried about someone/some company harvesting my
info from AHR than about Walgreens, CVS, Jewel Tea, etc. So they know I
like Pepsi products more than Coke products, and prefer cashews over
pecans. Who cares??????????????

Many of my cards I've had for a long time. No problems except for kmart.
They got my email. They like to email receipts. I have to use the card at
my grocery. Don't know if they got my email, probably not. No known
problems. Have to use the fuel perks. Got a couple other grocery cards.
Best not give real info.

Greg