Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers
DerbyDad03 DerbyDad03 is offline

Default (OT) Avoid Shopping at Walgreens

Stormin Mormon wrote:
On 1/22/2014 8:21 PM, DerbyDad03 wrote:

You can put it bluntly, sharply, or any other way you want...if you don't
want a card, don't get one. That's your God given right.

However, don't call it false advertising and don't call it illegal.
Walgreen's clearly states on the tag that the card is required to get the
discount.

Here, read it for yourself...

http://www.foodandfashioncents.com/w...-shelf-tag.jpg

If you don't want the card, don't get ****ed when they charge you full
price. Those are the rules and it's your choice if you want to play by them
or not. But once again, you can't impress anyone with your argument if you
start the discussion with comments that clearly indicate that you didn't
even read the tag.

You would have more rights if you were lesbian.

http://allenbwest.com/2014/01/bakers...-wedding-cake/

Aparently, lesbian "rights" are more important than
Christian deeply held beliefs.

Wait...help me out... I'm missing the connection between bakers who don't
like lesbians and people who don't want Walgreens cards.

If you are trying to change the subject, what happened to your habit of
screwing up threads by altering the subject line? If you did that, at least
we'd have had a warning that the post contains one of your weird...oh never
mind...it's not worth it.