Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers
Bill[_47_] Bill[_47_] is offline

Default (OT) Avoid Shopping at Walgreens

mike wrote:
On 1/22/2014 4:56 AM, wrote:

Well. I'll just put this as bluntly as I can. I dont want their f#%&ing
card. I dont want or own any credit cards, particularly the "in store
type".

The store offers you a method to save some money.
Don't like it, pay full price.
YOUR CHOICE.
Pretty simple...take it or leave it.
They don't care.
We don't care.

I think it has been constructive to share some of our experiences about
the games they are playing with us. It may indeed be helpful as we play
going forward. We can rebel in harmony, and with the confidence that we
(frustrated consumers) are not alone. There's power in numbers.