Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Anyone help me with component ID for X5DIJ-SX039C laptop (k501jmobo)?

On Wed, 22 Jan 2014 17:17:41 -0800, "William Sommerwerck"
wrote:

"Phil Allison" wrote in message ...

** And Wiki says otherwise:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electronic_component

Wikipedia is wrong.

In 2013 Wikipedia was compared to a major printed encyclopedia (I
don't remember which right now) and the percentage of errors was
pretty much the same for both. This is not to say that the errors were
the same or on the same subject or in any other way related except
that they were errors. The point is that they both contain errors. So
William could indeed be correct when he says that Wikipedia is wrong.
If that is truly the case then I think it would be a good thing if he
corrected the Wikipedia article and used references to back up the
correction. I really appreciate all the time folks have spent, and
continue to spend, on entries to Wikipedia. It is obvious that many
people have spent many hours researching, documenting, and writing for
Wikipedia and all this effort is unpaid. Since I have so far not been
able to contribute any information to Wikipedia my only recourse has
been to contribut cash. I hope William has the time and inclination to
correct the errors he has seen on this subject in Wikipedia.
Eric

---