Jay Pique

Default Panel Saw seen beating crap out of Table Saw

On Thu, 22 Jul 2004 18:07:06 -0700, Wes Stewart
wrote:

On Thu, 22 Jul 2004 19:00:59 -0400, Jay Pique
wrote:

|On Thu, 22 Jul 2004 22:19:52 GMT, "patrick conroy"
wrote:

|"Jay Pique" wrote in message
|news |
| Why doesn't everyone just get a panel saw for cutting large sheet
| goods? Seems like a much better option than even a sliding table saw.
|
|It prolly is.
|Just how much moola you got to throw at this hobby?
|
|Let's see...gross income less FICA plus illegal gambling gains less
|social security plus change stolen from neighbors couch divided by
|avacados number equals right around "zero". I am, however, a "paid
|professional", whatever that means.

I'm confused. Do you mean "Avogadro's number" (6.02*10^23) or
"avocado"?

Which brings up the question, can you make anything out of avocado
(persea) other than guacamole? [g]

The pits make excellent ammo for my giant slingshot.

JP
Peace through superior firepower.