Mike Marlow

Default Panel Saw seen beating crap out of Table Saw

"U-CDK_CHARLES\Charles" "Charles wrote in message

Cooking show (Good Eats -- Recommended) host Alton Brown puts it this
way:

"The only single tasker I permit in my kitchen is the fire
extinguisher." Instead of a garlic press, he uses a marble scrap he got
for free from a tile guy.

Oh bull! Everyone knows a fire extinguisher is not a single task device.
Hell - it can be used as an excellent rolling pin, and all of us know that
it can also be called upon to act as a hammer in a pinch, when you simply
must drive that 16D through the cutting board to hold it in place, but can't
run out to the garage for the claw hammer.

--

-Mike-