Posted to alt.engineering.electrical,sci.electronics.basics,sci.electronics.repair,sci.electronics.design

Default Unsolderable wire?

Phil Hobbs wrote:

"Bob E." wrote:

When it comes to broadcast TV I try to solder every connection possible.
Every crimp is one more dB lost.

I'm no RF expert, just my impression--possibly mistaken.

The loss should be under .1 dB for a good F connector,

Jumbo shrimp alert.

There are good ones, but you won't buy them at retail stores.

have a DD214, and a honorable discharge.