Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] spencerlarsennum1fan@gmail.com is offline

Default InSinkErator Disposer Housing Cracked

Yes, just found the exact same thing with an Insinkerator Badger 5 (1/2 HP) which I think came with this house built 7 years ago, so it's had a good run of its own--like you there is a vertical crack in the PVC housing between the unit and sink. I'm drying it all out right now because the first thing that came to mind is what the last guy below said "Sounds like a JB Weld moment". If that doesn't hold long, it does look like it costs about $79.95 for a new one.