Chris Melanson

Default Panel Saw seen beating crap out of Table Saw

I am curious as to what you mean by "limited in it function"?
I have two in the shop one is unable to use dado blades and the other one is
dado capable. Other than this fact what is limited about these saws? As
compared to any decent cabinetmaking saw???
I find them to be far more useful and productive than a regular table
saw.

Chris

"Rich" wrote in message
om...

Why doesn't everyone just get a panel saw for cutting large sheet
goods? Seems like a much better option than even a sliding table saw.

JP

Because not everyone has the money. hehe.

Also the panel saw is awesome but it is limited in its function so not
everyone has the need of a specialty tool.

Never used a sliding table saw so dont know if its better or not. I would
love to have the sliding table saw to try it out.

Rich