Posted to alt.home.repair
DerbyDad03 DerbyDad03 is offline

Default Home Depot/Lowes appliance repair?

wrote:
On Sat, 18 Jan 2014 21:42:17 +0000 (UTC), DerbyDad03

On Sat, 18 Jan 2014 01:56:35 +0000 (UTC), DerbyDad03

On Mon, 13 Jan 2014 08:08:18 -0600, CRNG
wrote:

Sure. I've used Lowes. They contract it out (to the local gas
company, the last time I used them).

What did you have repaired that Lowes contracted out to the local gas
company?

Because the service contract was bought from Lowes? Because that's
who the tenants (future owners) called? Because the Lowes phone number
was handy?

Once again, your lack of reading comprehension is showing. Go back and read
the question that I asked. Note that the question starts with the word
"what", not "why".

Once again, you prove that you're too stupid to breathe. What wasn't
part of the discussion.

What a pathetic attempt to conceal your error. I asked a specific question
- "What was repaired... thus making "what" a part of the discussion. You,
due to your lack of reading comprehension, answered a question that was
never asked. In fact you answered a question that wasn't asked with 3
different "because" answers.

Oh, wait. You may be having some trouble with that last paragraph. Go find
who ever it was that helped you use freedictionary.com and have them look
up - and explain to you - the definition of "pathetic". You might (although
I doubt it) recognize yourself.

It doesn't matter (but it was a 'fridge). I
made the assumption (I know) that you had a real question, for once.

I did. The real question was, as can be seen above (by anyone who can read)
"What was repaired..." Of course, you know that because you finally
answered it. Why it took you 2 posts to answer it shows how slow you are.
Hey, don't let it bother you. We accept you for who you are, even with all
of your many, many faults.

OK, so now we know it was a 'fridge. As I posted earlier, my "local gas
company" doesn't repair 'fridges, not for Lowe's, not for anyone else. So
my other question is still unanswered. Now that we know that it was a
'fridge, I'll rephrase it: What kind of "local gas company" was it that was
contracted by Lowe's to fix a 'fridge? Let me repeat that for you so we're
all sure what question is being asked. We wouldn't want you to answer an
un-asked question like you did earlier.

What kind of "local gas company" was it that was contracted by Lowe's to
fix a 'fridge?

should have known that a lefty can never be honest.

Oh, come on...I honestly want to know what kind of "local gas company" had
a contract with Lowe's to fix 'fridges. There's no chance that that was one
of your "lefty lies" is there?