Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Home Depot/Lowes appliance repair?

On 1/18/2014 4:42 PM, DerbyDad03 wrote:
What did you have repaired that Lowes contracted out to the local gas
company?

Because the service contract was bought from Lowes? Because that's
who the tenants (future owners) called? Because the Lowes phone number
was handy?

Once again, your lack of reading comprehension is showing. Go back and read
the question that I asked. Note that the question starts with the word
"what", not "why".

from the free online dictionary http://www.thefreedictionary.com/

Who helped you find that site?

I am guessing that google dot com search engine
helped Kerwhat find the free dictionary site.

What's on second? Who helped you find that site?
I don't know. I don't know what. Who? No, what.
Who, Hu? Hu is the premier of China. That's what
I asked. No, not what; who?

--
..
Christopher A. Young