Jay Pique

Default Panel Saw seen beating crap out of Table Saw

On Thu, 22 Jul 2004 21:33:45 GMT, Unisaw A100
wrote:

Scott Lurndal wrote:
Reason #1) No dollars.
Reason #2) No space.

And if I might add to the list, the dollars it would take to
buy one would take away from the dollars to buy a stroke
sander and the space it would take up would take space away
from the space where'd I'd be keeping my stroke sander.

Ooooh yeah - I've simply GOT to get one of those as well. Maybe I'd
better add another thousand feet to my fictitious shop so I can
properly house my imaginary panel saw and stroke sander.

JP
What budget?