Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Home Depot/Lowes appliance repair?

On Sat, 18 Jan 2014 21:42:17 +0000 (UTC), DerbyDad03

On Sat, 18 Jan 2014 01:56:35 +0000 (UTC), DerbyDad03

On Mon, 13 Jan 2014 08:08:18 -0600, CRNG
wrote:

Sure. I've used Lowes. They contract it out (to the local gas
company, the last time I used them).

What did you have repaired that Lowes contracted out to the local gas
company?

Because the service contract was bought from Lowes? Because that's
who the tenants (future owners) called? Because the Lowes phone number
was handy?

Once again, your lack of reading comprehension is showing. Go back and read
the question that I asked. Note that the question starts with the word
"what", not "why".

Once again, you prove that you're too stupid to breathe. What wasn't
part of the discussion. It doesn't matter (but it was a 'fridge). I
made the assumption (I know) that you had a real question, for once. I
should have known that a lefty can never be honest.
more drivel from the lefty loser snipped