Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Rayovac batteries - leak problems?

On Sat, 18 Jan 2014 16:44:01 +0000, UnclKracker
wrote:

replying to Jan Philips, UnclKracker wrote:
youknowwhat.mccranie wrote:

I'm afraid to use the replacement Rayovac batteries - they might leak
and ruin something else. Do Rayovac batteries have problems with
leaking?

Before alkaline batteries, leakage was pretty common. Since Alkaline
batteries became the norm. I've lost several devices to Rayovac but never
when using Duracell or Ever Ready. I'll never buy them again regardless
of the price.

I sure have (both Internet radios, recently). They all suck.